'Spartacus' is also my twelfth and last Kubrick feature (not counting the 72-min long, least-seen 'Fear and Desire' that the director himself disowned later) and my 210th film this year (not counting the not-good ones).
Following are the last 10 movies that helped me reach the figure of 334. It features some of the biggest names, and thus looks good!
- 'Strangers on a Train' (1951) by Alfred Hitchcock
- 'El' (1952) by Luis Bunuel
- 'Kes' (1969) by Ken Loach
- 'The Last Temptation of Christ' (1988) by Martin Scorsese
- 'Jaws' (1975) by Steven Spielberg
- 'The Treasure of the Sierra Madre' (1948) by John Huston
- 'The Wrong Man' (1956) by Alfred Hitchcock
- 'The Bridge on the River Kwai' (1957) by David Lean
- 'Wild at Heart' (1990) by David Lynch
- 'Spartacus' (1960) by Stanley Kubrick
Looking forward to reaching the 400-mark. By this rate, it should happen about a year from now.